Leaving Cert Maths Higher Level
Paper 1 & 2 Free Pre: Exam Corrections
Why have your
Pre exam corrected?
- Students who take part in The Tuition Centre Free Pre Exam for Higher Level Maths have the option of self-correcting or getting their paper corrected for them. This is your opportunity to have your Free Pre Exam Maths Papers corrected by an experienced Maths teacher who understands how marks are awarded for each question.
- You will have your results within 10 days of submitting your completed paper.
- Corrections by a teacher is limited to a maximum of 500 students, so register early if you want your papers corrected.
How does it work?
- 'Enroll' above to have your pre Maths Papers corrected by an experienced teacher.
- Sign up to take the The Tuition Centre Free Pre Exam for Higher Level Maths and complete the exams on 13th and 20th April.
- Details will be sent to you on how to upload your completed exams closer to the date.
- Follow the instructions to upload your work.
- Corrections will be done digitally and emailed to you within 10 days of submitting your paper.